You can trust McInnis Systems to get you where you’re going.
In keeping with a history of bringing innovative projects to the region, McInnis installed the first Dynamic Message Signs along Mississippi highways.
Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- I-55 Lighting, Jackson, 2015
- Dynamic Messaging Signs, Hinds and Rankin Counties, 2008
- I-55 Lighting, Clinton, 2020
- I-269 Lighting, Marshall County, 2017
- Forrest County Traffic Systems, Hattiesburg, 2010
- Mississippi River Current Signaling, Natchez, Vicksburg and Greenville, 2014
- Highway 12 Lighting, Starkville, 2017
- Jackson International Airport, Jackson, multiple (control tower, East Concourse, runways)
- Hawkins Field runway lighting, Jackson, 1995
- Natchez-Adams County Airport runway, Natchez, 2021